The insert molding is a process of over mold around other non-plastic parts or around molded plastic parts. An insert or molded article placed in a plastic injection molding chamber to form a single fixedly engaged part, the parts which been encapsulated is typically a simple metal object such as a pin, metal tubes or Plastic tubular objects, as well as ceramic or any materials that can withstand injection molding pressure and temperature, non-metallic materials can also be used for embedded molding parts.
Benefits of Inserted Molding
Using inserted molding help us to serve your projects benefits followed :
- Reduce the weight of the parts – Currently the plastics molding sur-rounded the metal components.
- Ensure the product reliable – Enhance the molded parts physical stabilities
- Consolidate the components – Change the structure of the finished components
- Protect the components – Enhance the molded bodies physical stabilities and protect the non-plastic-part chemical resistant
Inserted Molding Plastic Resins
Our injection molding technology and advanced equipment enable us to quickly adapt and meet the requirements of our industry and continuous improvement within the company. The ever-evolving polymer opens up new opportunities for our business every year, and we welcome new opportunities and challenges as we strive to provide our customers with the latest and most suitable polymers to meet the needs of different customers.
- Nylon (PA6 PA66) used in connectors and sockets
- PE (polyethylene) for some threaded fasterners
- ABS (Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene plastic) used in some home appliance grids
- Technomelt used in encapsulating some electronic components, and seals
- PVC (Polyvinyl chloride) for some quick disconnector boots